Top 13 Reasons To Session W/Jolene
13. Because Hexx rhymes with wrecks.
12. Because I’ll let you pet … the LFC title belt.
11. Because I have nine other “friends” who can beat you up too. Feel free to suggest a role to play. I’m a walking roster of characters … in heels.
10. Because you can’t scissor yourself.
9. I have better sessions with guys who are playfully competitive. So if you’ve got a little game, bring it on.
8. Have you seen my outfits? I should be charging admission for a virtual tour of my closet. Seriously.
7. Because if you behave and ask nice I MIGHT let your girlfriend have her photo taken with the belt. Might.
6. Because ribs heal; regrets don’t.
5. Because, for a price, I can bring a fabulous fight friend. Ever been double teamed?
4. Because it’s more fun than losing to your sister. And it makes for a WAY better story. And, no, I don’t want to hear about you losing to your sister.
3. Because I’ll virtually knock your socks off – or just sexily slide off mine. #footetish
2. Because Im more than an amusement park inside a bouncy castle
1 1. Because it’s great Hexx-ercise!!
|Date Begins||Date Ends||City||State||Country|
Come to Minneapolis please
I was disappointed when Jolene briefly retired a couple of years ago, but when I found out that I would get the opportunity to session with her again, I jumped at the chance.
Jolene is beautiful, dominant, yet sweet. She knows how to make a semi-competitive session fun even if she's totally in control. She hit my attire request to the letter as well. I was amused when she told me about her hiatus: she told me that while she was training to get herself into a service-oriented field, she decided she didn't like it because, "I don't want to help people. I want to hurt people." (She was mostly kidding -- I think.)
There is a 100% chance that I will session with Jolene again, and I recommend her to anyone else who enjoys semi-competitive sessions.
But when the possibility will be there I also will try book a BJJ or Grappling session with her in March this year , because I will visit Vegas from 1 till 8 of March for UFC 248 seeing fight my favorite female fighter : Joanna Jędrzejczyk