In response to unkind remarks made insufficient of context, I feel compelled to disclose I am unable to session due to medical reasons. Furthermore, my current health has required the indefinite postponement of any session outstanding.
I have sessioned selectively since 2012, enjoyed the highest regard while so doing, and plan to resume when and if my health permits.
Due to expenses incurred by care, I am in no position to offer refund for those who assume their diversion trumps life and livelihood. I assure you, whoever you may be, that it is I got the short end of the stick here, and that the personal ramifications of my illness has extended far beyond simply sessioning.
Be content with that...and have the small decency to refrain from further speculation.
I DON’T REPLY TO INCOMPLETE INQUIRIES.
THEREFORE, READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS - IF YOU WANT A REPLY.
Session requests may be sent to WQMISC2@gmail.com.
You will immediately receive an automated response (this means a) “pre-written” and b) any new email may/will trigger re-issue).
Read the autoreply carefully as it explains my screening process, session rates, venue, and other logistics. It also contain links to additional sites, as well as addresses numerous FAQ.
NOTE: It will most likely be your reply to the letter described above that I will actually open, review, and use as the basis for my decision NOT your initial contact, and so I tend to filter inquiries for those made a) “RE” my autoreply and b) accompanied by attachments.
If we hit it off and repeat sessions are likely, my phone number is usually provided at the close of our first session.
XO The White Queen
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: •booking city (please, refer to travel schedule to make sure your request coincides with my location) •session length •session type (select from listed services, if COMPETITIVE boxing, mma, or submission grappling state as much in the subject line and I will prioritize your request) •height/weight (as well as any other physical characteristics/limitations you feel pertinent to your request) •YOUR available times (EX: M-TH 2PM-5PM, SAT 6AM-12PM, SUN N/A).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. All my sessions are 1-on-1 (myself and the male of my choice). No women. No couples. No exceptions.
2. Due to inquiry volume, I rely upon an autoreply to expedite screening/scheduling. If you have already submitted your screening, but still receive the autoreply, dont worry-your request wasn’t lost. I am likely preparing for an intensive session or in the middle of a training ramp-up and have temporarily suspended scheduling.
3. I do NOT do “meet’n’greets”, neither do I drink/smoke. I DO screen carefully, particularly, and WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
4. I offer live sessions ONLY. I do NOT Skype/webcam, chat, offer online/long-distance training, permit videos or photos.
5. Re martial arts, background includes taekwondo, tang soo do, and American military combatives. I lifted heavily from 2009-2013 during which a severe injury to my spine required a readjustment in my training approach (you may notice a modified belt squat makes it into my PR and pics around this time). In 2016, I formally began studying jiu-jitsu, muay thai, and western-style boxing as well as modern mixed martial arts. I am a quick study which fact I owe to an insatiable fascination with biomechanics as well as my two other lifelong passions: dance and strength training.
Shout out to TWQ for a memorable fantasy session back in January 2019 in Houston. Sad to hear she is having health challenges. I know she is devoted to her craft so unfortunate if any guys missed out due to timing but her integrity should not be questioned. TWQ is no joke!
I paid $1200 for a session in March 2019. I should have paid heed that someone asking for the full amount were frauds. It is now December and there has been no session and no offer of a refund. Let the buyer beware. This is a fraudulent account.