I DON’T REPLY TO INCOMPLETE INQUIRIES.
THEREFORE, READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS - IF YOU WANT A REPLY.
Session requests may be sent to WQMISC2@gmail.com.
You will immediately receive an automated response (this means a) “pre-written” and b) any new email may/will trigger re-issue).
Read the autoreply carefully as it explains my screening process, session rates, venue, and other logistics. It also contain links to additional sites, as well as addresses numerous FAQ.
NOTE: It will most likely be your reply to the letter described above that I will actually open, review, and use as the basis for my decision NOT your initial contact, and so I tend to filter inquiries for those made a) “RE” my autoreply and b) accompanied by attachments.
If we hit it off and repeat sessions are likely, my phone number is usually provided at the close of our first session.
XO The White Queen
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: •booking city (please, refer to travel schedule to make sure your request coincides with my location) •session length •session type (select from listed services, if COMPETITIVE boxing, mma, or submission grappling state as much in the subject line and I will prioritize your request) •height/weight (as well as any other physical characteristics/limitations you feel pertinent to your request) •YOUR available times (EX: M-TH 2PM-5PM, SAT 6AM-12PM, SUN N/A).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. All my sessions are 1-on-1 (myself and the male of my choice). No women. No couples. No exceptions.
2. Due to inquiry volume, I rely upon an autoreply to expedite screening/scheduling. If you have already submitted your screening, but still receive the autoreply, dont worry-your request wasn’t lost. I am likely preparing for an intensive session or in the middle of a training ramp-up and have temporarily suspended scheduling.
3. I do NOT do “meet’n’greets”, neither do I drink/smoke. I DO screen carefully, particularly, and WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
4. I offer live sessions ONLY. I do NOT Skype/webcam, chat, offer online/long-distance training, permit videos or photos.
5. Re martial arts, background includes taekwondo, tang soo do, and American military combatives. I lifted heavily from 2009-2013 during which a severe injury to my spine required a readjustment in my training approach (you may notice a modified belt squat makes it into my PR and pics around this time). In 2016, I formally began studying jiu-jitsu, muay thai, and western-style boxing as well as modern mixed martial arts. I am a quick study which fact I owe to an insatiable fascination with biomechanics as well as my two other lifelong passions: dance and strength training.
I paid $1200 for a session in March 2019. I should have paid heed that someone asking for the full amount were frauds. It is now December and there has been no session and no offer of a refund. Let the buyer beware. This is a fraudulent account.
Yep, you definitely got ripped off. Honestly, I thought the Queen was not doing sessions anymore. For deposits for my sessions, I don't do more than 50% to be safe and that means no more than $200 because I won't pay more than that for a session. It's not worth it IMO. And, even then I try to haggle to 25% of session costs. Lesson learned. Been there before my friend.
First of all: You paid a full $1200 upfront to someone who barely has a reputation? Yikes. Contact Jennifer thomas and inform her of the situation, and I'm sure she'll take her profile off this website, and put her in the scammers section.